Veterans Memorial Hall and St. Louis County Historical Society Announce $3,000 Donation
Veterans Memorial Hall, a program of the St. Louis County Historical Society, announces receipt of a generous donation from Rotary of Cloquet. A check for $3,000 was presented to John Werner and John Marshall, members of Veterans Memorial Hall Advisory Committee. The check was presented by Julie Rothmeier, president of Strategic Wealth Partners of Cloquet, to be used for general operations.
Veterans Memorial Hall was established in 1910 and is a joint program of the St. Louis County Historical Society and the military service veterans of northeastern Minnesota with a mission to gather, preserve, interpret, and promote the rich and diverse human experiences of veterans, their families and communities, through museum, archival and educational programs. Its website, www.vets-hall.org, features more than 7,000 veteran stories.